Uuden aikakauden kypärä pyöräilyyn.
Koko: S-M / 51-56 cm - Paino: 235 g
Koko: M-L / 53-61 cm - Paino: 250 g
Tämä tuote kuuluu seuraaviin tuotepaketteihin:
- 4 shell In-Mold helmet. Internal structure with injected reinforcements. Internal nanotechnology inserts to improve impact absorption.
- Armourgel® Impact Protection (AIP) technology, which improves helmet response to linear forces by 30% and rotational forces by 25%.
- Excellent ventilation. 21 large openings connected by channels to favour internal air currents.
- Fast and precise adjustment system: rear BOA® closure adjustable to 3 heights and adjustable ARROWHEAD lateral sliders.
- The kit includes a removable Spiuk Aerodynamic Close Shell, a removable visor, and two sets of X-Tatic® pads with antibacterial properties (one with anti-insect netting).
SIZES: S-M (51-56) / M-L (53-61)
The PROFIT’s internal cushioning incorporates X-STATIC® fiber: an area with total Silver coverage of fibres that maximises performance without sacrificing softness, flexibility and comfort.
X-STATIC® inhibits the proliferation of bacteria on fabrics and prolongs cushioning freshness.
Stiff, removable closed shell for enhanced aerodynamics. It provides effective protection on cold, rainy days
With over 25 million Boa-powered products worldwide, the award-winning, patented Boa Closure System is reinventing how shoes performs. Enjoy a significantly improved level of comfort along with durability, light weight, fast and convenient operation, and on-the-fly adjustment.
Impact protection system with Armourgel® technology. Armourgel® is a viscoelastic material which increases its impact absorption rate as the impact force increases. AIP employs an ultralight intermediate cushioning system, which is strategically distributed inside the helmet. Thus, it is capable of reducing rotary impact forces by 25 %, and linear g-forces by up to 30%.
The Arrow Head system enables the lateral sliding straps to be adjusted perfectly and also guarantees excellent ergonomics.
An innovative system that influences cyclist comfort and safety.
The internal Airflow Architecture structure provides a notable increase in comfort and aerodynamics.
Its large frontal openings and the continuity of its internal tunnels achieve excellent refrigeration and superior aerodynamic performance compared to conventional internal structures.
The use of Nanometric particles has enabled us to reinforce the PROFIT helmet’s internal EPS structure. And thereby absorb greater impact force with as little weight as possible.