Uudessa Adantessa yhdistyy kaikki mitä kypärältä voi vaatia.
Koko: S-M / 51-56 cm - Paino: 255 g
Koko: M-L / 53-61 cm - Paino: 270 g
- 4 shell In-Mold helmet. Internal structure with injected reinforcements. Internal nanotechnology inserts to improve impact absorption.
- Armourgel® Impact Protection (AIP) technology, which improves helmet response to linear forces by x% and rotational forces by y%.
- Excellent ventilation. 21 large openings connected by channels to favour internal air currents.
- Spiuk ®X1 rear adjustment wheel can be set to three heights. Lateral sliders with double anchors and ARROWHEAD adjustment system.
- The kit includes a removable Spiuk Aerodynamic Close Shell, a removable visor, and two sets of pads, one with anti-insect netting.
SIZES: S-M (51-56) / M-L (53-61)
Stiff, removable closed shell for enhanced aerodynamics. It provides effective protection on cold, rainy days
Impact protection system with Armourgel® technology. Armourgel® is a viscoelastic material which increases its impact absorption rate as the impact force increases. AIP employs an ultralight intermediate cushioning system, which is strategically distributed inside the helmet. Thus, it is capable of reducing rotary impact forces by 25 %, and linear g-forces by up to 30%.
The Arrow Head system enables the lateral sliding straps to be adjusted perfectly and also guarantees excellent ergonomics.
An innovative system that influences cyclist comfort and safety.
The internal Airflow Architecture structure provides a notable increase in comfort and aerodynamics.
Its large frontal openings and the continuity of its internal tunnels achieve excellent refrigeration and superior aerodynamic performance compared to conventional internal structures.